IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Become an instant hero at the next HP IT Service Management Customer Forum

Sigve

My first Customer Forum was in Istanbul, May this year - where I also attended as a speaker.

Looking forward to catch up on the crowd again in Berlin, share the ideas and the interesting discussions.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Sigve

Comments
dkalian

Sounds great, wish I could go to Berlin.  Are there any plans to do something like this in the US, or does Discover cover this for the US?

HenrikBrattlie

The big data powered Knowledge Management is in my opinion one of the strongest selling points of both HP Service Anywhere and HP Service Manager. This feature is unique - and very powerful. It is also great how HP Service Anywhere uses the collected knowledge to actively propose solutions to the IT-operators when they work on requests and incidents.

tsenneset

Looking forward to having a closer look at the next game changer, HPSM Big Data Edition, at the forum

michael_pott

Thanks for the great comments! Regarding the US, there will be a stand at FUSION 14 in Gaylord National Washington, D.C., October 19-22.

Sigve

My first Customer Forum was in Istanbul, May this year - where I also attended as a speaker.

Looking forward to catch up on the crowd again in Berlin, share the ideas and the interesting discussions.

Mark Laird

Great article. Looking forward to seeing the new solutions especially HP Propel in action.

Pádraig Farrell

Looking forward to trading experiences about Service Anywhere implementation.

CharlZA
Privileged to be part of it!
honzah

Too bad Berlin is so far, this event looks quite interesting.

LaurensBrand

Looking forward to trading experiences about Service Anywhere implementation.

Philipp_Koch

Hi Michael

That talk in 2010 sounds very familiar - I think it was me that did the talking :-). The good old times.

And honestly ... it has only been getting bigger and better. This is a really great event.

Philipp

MartinLasz

looking forward to see HP Propel and HP Asset Management

kWinter

looking really forward to discussing the options of HAVEn concerning ITSM

Mark Laird
What a great event. Got to meet and hear from some really excellent customers and also to talk to the HP product teams on the new solutions coming next
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more