IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Codeless configuration: How HP Service Anywhere simplifies ITSM

SAWTechi

Hi,

I am just running the help link for HP Service Anywhere. This is good....

But where can i find the exclusive Java script guide and the programmers guide for HP Service AnyWhere tool? I need to refer them to understand how java script is coded in HP SAW..

Thanks...

0 Kudos
About the Author

SAWTechi

Comments
SAWTechi

Hi,

I am just running the help link for HP Service Anywhere. This is good....

But where can i find the exclusive Java script guide and the programmers guide for HP Service AnyWhere tool? I need to refer them to understand how java script is coded in HP SAW..

Thanks...

Brindusa Kevorkian

SAWTechi,

There is already a thread on this topic posted in the Service Anywhere community:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Service-Anywhere-Q-A/Programmers-guide/m-p/5991847

Basically, with Service Anywhere, the main goal is to simplify the configuration. Most of the work that needs to be done can be accomplished using the UI tools: Table Editor, Form Editor, Workflow Editor, etc.

There is a document for advanced configuration requiring scripting and this is available from the help system.

Brindusa Kevorkian

Service Anywhere R&D

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more