IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HP Service Manager – 10 (plus 1) of my favorites to look forward to at HP Discover

chuck_darst

And based on customer requests, we will be adding a couple of additional roundtables. More details coming soon.

So stay tuned.

Chuck

0 Kudos
About the Author

chuck_darst

HPE IT Service Management Product Marketing team manager spanning our solutions for the service desk, asset mngt, CMS, and more. My background is engineering and computer science in the networking and telecom worlds. As they used to say in Telcom, "the network is the business" (hence huge focus on service management). I always enjoyed working with customers and on the business side of things, so here I am in ITSM marketing.

Comments
chuck_darst

And based on customer requests, we will be adding a couple of additional roundtables. More details coming soon.

So stay tuned.

Chuck

VesnaS

For all current and future HP Service Manager customers Propel sessions are very relevant. We will reveal some secrets so you do not want to miss:

Tuesday: Propel Discussion Forum DF4340 at 1:00pm

Wednesday: Business breakout BB3007 at 12pm and the round table RT3381 at 16:30;

Thursday: Business breakout BB3334 at 10:30.

You can visit Propel booth 847 from Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon.

And the final tip: we  still have a seat for you at Propel Special Interest Group (SIG) on Tuesday, June 10.

See you @Discover in Las Vegas

Vesna

clafournaise

I have been working closely with our software engineers to prepare the Service Manager demo booth to show tons of exciting new functionality.  We can't wait to show it to everyone-- please come by the software pavillion, we are right by a coffee bar.

Chris

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more