IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HP Service Manager 9.34: The power of a beautiful user interface

alexdc12

James

We have a wildy customised system and i saw 9.34 and thought oh great another upgrade, but do you know what it wasnt actually that bad, probably took me about an hour. The end user interface is great now and all our customisations are still there and working with extras!

0 Kudos
About the Author

alexdc12

Comments
alexdc12

I love the new look and feel will definatley be pushing the Business to upgrade to 9.34 now!

Thanks!

dkalian

Awesome stuff Scott.
The video that you and Michael Pott created is hosted at Box.com. Box.com is blocked here, as I'm sure it is at a lot of organizations that subject to heavy government regulation (Finance, Healthcare, etc). Any chance of this video getting on YouTube?

jamesphamilton

Pretty makes for quicker adoption, but please don't forget flexibility and stability.

In order to upgrade, we must have stable functionality that can be customized and co-exist with our customized implementation of Service Manager.

alexdc12

James

We have a wildy customised system and i saw 9.34 and thought oh great another upgrade, but do you know what it wasnt actually that bad, probably took me about an hour. The end user interface is great now and all our customisations are still there and working with extras!

HenrikBrattlie

Love the much awaited new look!

I'm going over the UX with its new features with a large Norwegian media house today. I think we will be upgrading very soon.

honzah

New look is much nicer, looking forward to working with it.

LaurensBrand

Very fresh and clean and consistent with the rest of HP.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more