IT Service Management
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP UCMDB Browser 2.2: What It Means for You

doronorbach ‎07-29-2013 03:50 PM - edited ‎09-25-2015 09:10 PM

We are pleased to announce HP UCMDB browser, version 2.2, which was released last month.  HP UCMDB 2.2 boasts improvements to several of the existing capabilities and introduces two brand new features we hope will make your lives that much easier. With HP UCMDB Browser you now have access to:

• New reporting capabilities: With HP UCMDB browser 2.2, can now export search results and widgets data into PDF and Excel, including all the information from the Properties, Environment, and Impact widgets. You can also easily save search results in Excel or CSV formats.
  • Lightweight modeling is now available directly from the home page: Instead of having first to search for specific configuration items before you can start modeling, you can now access that function directly and easily from the home page. Tada!

Visit the HP Live Network to download HP UCMDB browser 2.2 and accompanying documentation! We want to know what you think. Please share your feedback as a comment below or tweet us at @HPITSM #CMS. Have a feature in mind for an upcoming browser release? We’re listening. 

0 Kudos
About the Author

doronorbach

I am the PM of UCMDB and CM. I have a lot of background in configuration management, discovery, integrations, and delivery. I have been involved with the products for 12 years in R&D and product management.

Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more