IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IDC reports on how to transform IT into a Multi-Supplier Service Broker with HP Propel

dkalian

Thanks, very helpful. I am also finding this to be true. For example, in our organization, IT technical teams are having a difficult time presenting the business case for software upgrades or new implementations such as Propel. More and more we have have to work with the business side to get initiatives through. I will be studying the white papers. 

About the Author

dkalian

Comments
dkalian

Thanks, very helpful. I am also finding this to be true. For example, in our organization, IT technical teams are having a difficult time presenting the business case for software upgrades or new implementations such as Propel. More and more we have have to work with the business side to get initiatives through. I will be studying the white papers. 

sramm63

Thank you for the feedback dkalian.  Interesting reinforcement of what we're seeing that the business side is getting increasingly involved with the IT initiatives.  I'm glad the post and paper are helpful.   Regards, Sherry

tonyprice

Nice blog and very helpful.

I am a HP employee and thought it also worth sharing the link to our SIAM offer http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1172966

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more