IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Saudi Telecom & HP PPM: 4 Months to Total Visibility, Control and Reporting

Yvonne_Bentley

Ahmad, this is a great story.  Thanks so much for sharing with everyone.  We will look forward to following up with you later to see how much HP PPM improves your situation from your baseline metrics established, once you have performance metrics to share with us!

Thanks,

Yvonne Bentley

SPM Senior Product Manager

HP Software

Anybody out there want to share your story, too?

0 Kudos
About the Author

Yvonne_Bentley

A 25+ year veteran of HP, Yvonne is currently a Senior Product Manager of HP ITSM software including HP Service Anywhere and HP Service Manager. Over the years, Yvonne has had factory and field roles in several different HP businesses, including HP Software, HP Enterprise Services, HP Support, and HP Imaging and Printing Group. Yvonne has been masters certified in ITIL for over 10 years and was co-author of the original HP IT Service Management (ITSM) Reference Model and Primers.

Comments
Yvonne_Bentley

Ahmad, this is a great story.  Thanks so much for sharing with everyone.  We will look forward to following up with you later to see how much HP PPM improves your situation from your baseline metrics established, once you have performance metrics to share with us!

Thanks,

Yvonne Bentley

SPM Senior Product Manager

HP Software

Anybody out there want to share your story, too?

Ahmad Al-Musallami

I'd like to thank you Yvonne and all HP PPM team for the support and attention towards making this work see the light.

Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

Ahmad Moh Al-Musallami

marco_cattarin

Hello, thanks for this track. I found within your story a big portion of the experience we did on similar situations and project in the recente past, working with ICT departments of important companies on several sectors.

In particular I'm agreee on Lesson Learnt (more or less all of them): human resistance & culture change before just software,  quick wins to "convince" all actors that eachone has to really gain something, language....also if in my experience is not stricky relatred to "a different language" but on the attention to cfg the forms to make them able to user's langiuage (and not viceversa!).

Thanks a lot.

Marco Cattarin

Process Analyst & Optimization, PMO/Governance projects implementation   

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more