IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Take BORING out of online training with new ITSM eLearning from HP Educational Services

Brad Laatsch

Be sure to stop by the HP booth at the upcoming Fusion Conference (October 20-23, 2013)  in Nashville, TN to see VISPEL in action.  Looking forward to meeting you!

0 Kudos
About the Author

Brad Laatsch

Comments
Brad Laatsch

Be sure to stop by the HP booth at the upcoming Fusion Conference (October 20-23, 2013)  in Nashville, TN to see VISPEL in action.  Looking forward to meeting you!

sdesks

This offering sounds very interesting.

This role based multi-class  library offering seems to align with what I see coming out of Stamford and other major universities..Great idea

I just found a link for a 3 Day FREE Trial..http://hp-itil.virtual-it-training.com/3-day-trial-page/

I'm going to sign up right now.

Thanks,

Roc Paez

Great stuff!!  I plan to share with all my students!  The VISPEL is great for people who want a quick refresher before taking an ITIL exam.  Thanks for sharing!

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more