IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The HP Service Anywhere March 2014 Release Now Available

Oded_Zilinsky

Another very interesting capability of the Hot Topic Analytics is its application on pieces of information that go beyond formal tickets and entities in the system.

So, for example, we allow the IT to analyze what the end-users are searching for in the portal. By that the IT is able to get insights into growing areas of interest among the LOBs for services that it doesn't provide yet, and can decide to be very proactive and provide those services even before people are asking for them.

I'm looking forward to discussing this and other topics with anyone that would attend SITS in London, Apr 29-30.

Just look for me at our booth.

Full details at this link: www.hp.com/uk/sits

0 Kudos
About the Author

Oded_Zilinsky

Oded leads the ChatBot and ChatOps Strategy for the HPE Software IT Operations Management business.. His background is in the DevOps and IT Service Management domains.

Comments
Oded_Zilinsky

Another very interesting capability of the Hot Topic Analytics is its application on pieces of information that go beyond formal tickets and entities in the system.

So, for example, we allow the IT to analyze what the end-users are searching for in the portal. By that the IT is able to get insights into growing areas of interest among the LOBs for services that it doesn't provide yet, and can decide to be very proactive and provide those services even before people are asking for them.

I'm looking forward to discussing this and other topics with anyone that would attend SITS in London, Apr 29-30.

Just look for me at our booth.

Full details at this link: www.hp.com/uk/sits

alexdc12

Having tested Hot topic analytics i have to congratulate HP on this amazing functionality!

The fact its been ported to Service Manager is excellent, its turning an average system into something everyone wants to be a part of!

The new UI has added a lot of benefit and is sparking lots of interest,

Diana Wosik

I really like the idea of change calendar - it makes it very clear and easy to track. A really great improvement!

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more