IT Service Management
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The Intelligent Service Desk

‎02-26-2014 07:19 PM - edited ‎09-25-2015 08:33 PM

I regularly tell people to follow this blog (and if you're really bold you can follow us at  HPITSM on twitter) to keep up with releases, events, and other news from the HP ITSM program. With that in mind, here is an event to consider

HP and the Intelligent Service Desk

This event is being sponsored by the Vivit Service Management SIG (Special Interest Group). If you are using HP Service Manager, HP Service Anywhere, our CMS products (HP UCMDB and Universal Discovery), ... you should also join Vivit and plug into the SM SIG. There is no cost to join.

Regarding next week's event, we will be looking at how HP Service Anywhere is using new approaches in managing information and knowledge to provide a next level of intelligence for the IT Service Desk. We will also provide insight into coming capabilities in HP Service Manager that also provide a foundation for more intelligent ITSM.

The event will mainly be run by my product management colleagues Scott Knox and Steve Anderson. I will also be on the line for Q&A.

Please register and join us on March 6th at 12 noon ET.

P.S. While I am promoting Vivit events, there is another one on Advanced Configuration Management on March 4th at 1PM ET that I also recommend. Brian Miller and Doron Orbach will be presenting on our UCMDB Configuration Manager and Browser.

About the Author

HPE IT Service Management Product Marketing team manager spanning our solutions for the service desk, asset mngt, CMS, and more. My background is engineering and computer science in the networking and telecom worlds. As they used to say in Telcom, "the network is the business" (hence huge focus on service management). I always enjoyed working with customers and on the business side of things, so here I am in ITSM marketing.

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more