Operating System - HP-UX
1747980 Members
4495 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion

Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

NavyYard
Valued Contributor

Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

Hi Fellas!

I have a HP Integrity blade server (serverA) that I want to setup for backing up / boot other 1 Itanium BL860 servers (serverB & serverC) running hp-ux 11.31.

I have enough disk space on serverA to store Ignite data from serverB and serverC.

Can some provide steps to set it up? Step by steps instructions will be nice.

I do not have  access to GUI window on any blade. Clients do not have access to cd/dvd either.

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moved from Integrity Servers to HP-UX > ignite. - Hp Forum Moderator

1 REPLY 1
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

Get the ignite-ux quick start guide and admin guide from here:

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/manualsResults/?sp4ts.oid=4077173&spf_p.tpst=psiContentResults&spf_p.prp_psiContentResults=wsrp-navigationalState%3Daction%253Dmanualslist%257Cviewall%253Dtrue%257Clang%253Den&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!