Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
Ignite-UX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

NavyYard
Valued Contributor

Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

Hi Fellas!

I have a HP Integrity blade server (serverA) that I want to setup for backing up / boot other 1 Itanium BL860 servers (serverB & serverC) running hp-ux 11.31.

I have enough disk space on serverA to store Ignite data from serverB and serverC.

Can some provide steps to set it up? Step by steps instructions will be nice.

I do not have  access to GUI window on any blade. Clients do not have access to cd/dvd either.

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moved from Integrity Servers to HP-UX > ignite. - Hp Forum Moderator

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

Get the ignite-ux quick start guide and admin guide from here:

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/manualsResults/?sp4ts.oid=4077173&spf_p.tpst=psiContentResults&spf_p.prp_psiContentResults=wsrp-navigationalState%3Daction%253Dmanualslist%257Cviewall%253Dtrue%257Clang%253Den&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!