1753502 Members
4940 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Infosight for HPE Proliant Gen8 and Gen9

aghifarii

Infosight for HPE Proliant Gen8 and Gen9

Hi All,

I found in infosight user guide that criteria for auto creation case is limited for HPE Apollo, HPE Moonshot, or an HPE ProLiant Gen10 or Gen10 Plus server. Does it means that Proliant below gen 10 cannot activate auto creation case ?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Ignore this post.

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

Infosight supported Gen8 server as well, please follow the below info sight user guide

HPE InfoSight for servers User Guide (follow page n#5).

https://www.mainline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/InfoSight-for-servers-user-guide.pdf

Supports Gen10, Gen9, and Gen8 HPE ProLiant servers, HPE BladeSystem servers, HPE Synergy
compute modules, and HPE Apollo systems with iLO 4 and iLO 5

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

sudhirsingh
HPE Pro

Hi,

Currently "Automatic case creation" is supported for Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers only with active warranty/support contract.

Quickspecs

https://assets.ext.hpe.com/is/content/hpedam/a50002548enw

Automatic case creation
For a particular set of wellness alerts, HPE InfoSight for Servers has the ability to create a support case automatically and return the support case ID for further tracking. This requires a one-time configuration from the Wellness dashboard.

This feature is only supported on servers with an active warranty/support contract and currently available on the supported Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers excluding HPE Edgeline Systems and HPE Synergy compute nodes.

Regards,

Sudhir

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

>Accept or Kudo