InfoSight Predictive Analytics
1753974 Members
7729 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

deleted Nimble volumes still shown in InfoSight?

SOLVED
Go to solution
AlexanderBerger
Occasional Advisor

deleted Nimble volumes still shown in InfoSight?

Hello,

days ago i delted 2 big volumes on HF40 nimble array... but both volumes is still shown in InfoSight.

I wanted to use InfoSight to sort "% DATA USAGE", but this doesn't make sense if already deleted volumes are still displayed.

Any idea how often InfoSight is updated with Nimble volume infos?

Rgds,

Alexander

Primera A670 | Nimble HF60 | Synergy | SAP HANA on VMware vSphere
2 REPLIES 2
Muru123
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: deleted Nimble volumes still shown in InfoSight?

InfoSight typically receives statistical information about monitored arrays at set time intervals. In some instances, these intervals can range from several hours to a full day. However, if you are monitoring arrays that run on release V4.x or higher and you enable stats streaming, the array performance telemetry data could be visible in InfoSight in as little as an hour.

To enable stats streaming on an array, the array must be running release V4.x or higher.
  1. Log in to HPE InfoSight at https://infosight.hpe.com.
  2. Go to the Settings menu (the gear icon) and select Telemetry Settings.
  3. In the list of arrays, locate the array on which you want to enable streaming.
  4. In the Streaming column, click the streaming icon to change the streaming state from Off to ON.

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

AlexanderBerger
Occasional Advisor

Re: deleted Nimble volumes still shown in InfoSight?

Hello,

streaming is "on" for all my 3 Nimble Arrays in InfoSight.
Sorry for late response, deleted vilumes have disappeared in the meantime

Rgds,

Alexander

Primera A670 | Nimble HF60 | Synergy | SAP HANA on VMware vSphere