1752590 Members
3823 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

end of support date on Dashboard?

jrhall
Occasional Advisor

end of support date on Dashboard?

Hi, I haven't been active on these forums since HP bought Nimble and shutdown the Nimble forums, and I find this site very difficult to navigate and search for relevant info, so forgive me if the answer is out there somewhere.
We used to be able to find the "End of Support" date on our Array's dashboard, I believe - or maybe on the Infosight site, but I can't seem to find this info anywhere anymore.  Has that been removed or moved somewhere?
I believe it used to be displayed on the Array/Infosight in the area where it shows you the heartbeats under "system".  I know when my support date ends (I believe), but want to double-check.  Yes, I could call or email support about this, but it should be available like it always has been.
OS 4.4.1.0-514573-opt (They've been holding back OS 4.5 and 5.0 on my CS210 for over 1 year.  Support has nose-dived since HP, as expected)

4 REPLIES 4
bmacdonald16
Valued Contributor

Re: end of support date on Dashboard?

You can find the end of support date on InfoSight.

Go to Infrastructure > Arrays > Monitoring Services/SupportEOS-Date.PNG

KSALinville
Visitor

The Monitoring and Support page only shows the expiration of the current support contract.  It does NOT show the End-of-Support date for the hardware.

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

For many products it is still TBD.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor

Indeed, and I guess a use of terminology here can be confusing:

Infosight view (that @bmacdonald16 refers to) shows the end date of your current support contract with HPE Nimble Storage.

If you want to know what the advertised End of Support (AKA End of Life) date for any generation of product, this is found in the Support Policy section, under Resources->Documentation. As stated above, there maybe quite a few systems that don't have an advertised End of Support date as they're still being sold today.

Nick Dyer
twitter: @nick_dyer_