New Discussion юеВ

ISEE version supportability

SOLVED
Go to solution
iz_1
Occasional Contributor

ISEE version supportability

Hi,

I am currently having ISEE (Adv. config.) with SPOP. My SPOP version is version 3.50, and so are my clients. If I were to upgrade my clients to version 3.95, but, at this point, have no intention to upgrade my SPOP, can my Clients be supported?

Secondly, any references to upgrade my SPOP to version 3.90 or 3.95? Thanks.

Regards,
-Iz-
5 REPLIES 5
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: ISEE version supportability

Hi,

You should be fine with Client version A.03.95.xx as long as the SPOP 3.50 has the current 3.95 Content Bundle.

Logon to the SPOP, then ESC (Enterprise Service Console), under HP Tools you will find Content Version Management and under "Below is a list of content bundles available on your SPOP", you should have 3.95000052.

Secondly, here is the Installation Guide for your SPOP: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/services/hardware/info/spop_user.pdf

The current ISEE version for AC is 3.90 (not 3.95), the next version is 4.00 (Adler) which will be released soon.

Hope this helps,

iz_1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But, how can I download the content bunlde to version "3.95000052" if it is not.

Regards,
-Husein-
iz_1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But, how can I download the content bunlde to version "3.95000052" if it is not.

Regards,
-Iz-
Frauke Denker_2
Esteemed Contributor

Hello,
you should have a download button in the section "HP Tools" -> "Content Version Management" if the latest version in not yet on you SPOP.
Regards
Frauke
iz_1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Denker,

That's very useful reply. I shall them now.

Regards,
-Iz-