Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again: Undelivered: ISEE

aeronet
Frequent Advisor

Again: Undelivered: ISEE

Hi,

I've installed Insight Remote Support on our EVA management server to notify HP if EVA failures occur. When I generate a test event with "wsea n test" and check the "WEBES Notification status" I see the message "Undelivered: ISEE". I've also successfully registered the RSC to HP. I've checked the iseeclient.log and found no failures but I found the following error in the WEBES.0.log file:

ERROR_RECOVERABLE: 2009-05-22 10:55:23.489 +0200
Thread: Thread-185

Exception while submitting extended ISEE incident: SEATEST event callout
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.hp.svctools.WCCProxyClient.DefaultISEE.submitProxiedIncidentExt(DefaultISEE.java:1791)
at com.compaq.svctools.desta.services.notification.transport.ISEETransport.sendParcel(ISEETransport.java:180)
at com.compaq.svctools.desta.services.notification.NotificationFormatter.sendNotification(NotificationFormatter.java:97)
at com.compaq.svctools.desta.services.notification.NotificationJob.sendDataToFormatter(NotificationJob.java:244)
at com.compaq.svctools.desta.services.notification.NotificationJob.sendJobToFormatter(NotificationJob.java:207)
at com.compaq.svctools.desta.services.notification.NotificationJob.distribute(NotificationJob.java:101)
at com.compaq.svctools.desta.services.notification.NotificationJob.run(NotificationJob.java:81)

I think this is the problem.
Can anybody help me?

Kind regards
Andre