Insight Remote Support
1751695 Members
5170 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Can't download BIOS updated because Registered DL380 Gen 9 doesn't show up in my products

jbmorgado
Visitor

Can't download BIOS updated because Registered DL380 Gen 9 doesn't show up in my products

I am having a hard time with HPE services and support, a lot of links are outdated (even in BIOS/ILO itself, failing to do updates in the intelligent provisioning boot option for instance) and the HPE support centre is really having a lot of issues and a lot of information that goes missing.

I registered my product under the ILO Connection to HPE registration option (which didn't work at first, I had to update the ILO 4 version to the latest version), but on HPE support centre nothing actually shows. No products show up under my product. I tried to de-register (which lead to only being able to register again some 12h after - with no error messages), and now registered again. Same issue, nothing shows up under the HPE support centre webpage.

My main problem is actually that I can't update the BIOS this way. To download the BIOS you need to have the product registered, and well, that's impossible because the registration is broken on HPE side.

Don't know what else to try, any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Rihanakim60
Occasional Visitor

Re: Can't download BIOS updated because Registered DL380 Gen 9 doesn't show up in my produ

You know me and my friend both have faced that issue lsat time still don't get any soluation. Monkey

jbmorgado
Visitor

Re: Can't download BIOS updated because Registered DL380 Gen 9 doesn't show up in my produ

IтАЩve sold that server and bought a used Dell one. No more artificial impairments to upgrades, no issues with 3rd party cards/disks. No more broken links on official support pages. Did all the upgrades without any problems or special licenses or cumbersome account registrations.

IтАЩm done with HP server products both at home and I also go as far as I can to make that happen at work.

Bruno Morgado