4758 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Configuration Problem

SOLVED
Go to solution

Configuration Problem

Hello.

I have just installed the ISE agent in a "ia64 hp server rx4640", with HP-UX B.11.23.

The version of the agent is the 03.95.500.28.

I have tested all the demons and the services, the comunication and ports, but when i try to start the web Browser "Mozilla" i get the following message:

[srvft37]:/> /opt/mozilla/mozilla &
[1] 8290
[srvft37]:/>
Starting Mozilla ...

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXt.sl [No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXext.sl [No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXm.sl [No such file or directory]
aCC runtime: Error 215 from shl_findsym(/opt/java1.3/jre/plugin/PA_RISC/mozilla/libjavaplugin_oji.sl,_shlInit)
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: [Vftptr]key:__cl__16nsQueryInterfaceCFRC4nsIDPPv (data) from /opt/java1.3/jre/plugin/PA_RISC/mozilla/libjavaplugin_oji.sl
/opt/mozilla/run-mozilla.sh[36]: 8302 Abort(coredump)

I think, itsa probelm of the plugins with Java or Mozilla, and this not allow me to configure the agent.

What i can do, to fix this problem.
Ive attached the error

Thanks a lot.
And sorry for my poor english
3 REPLIES 3
A. van Berk
Frequent Advisor
Solution

Check to see if following url helps you:

http://www.hp.com/products1/unix/java/mozilla/index.html

Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Hi,

For ISEE, what you should do is to launch Internet Explorer on your desk/laptop to access the GUI and continue with the setup:
http://hostname_or_IPaddress:5060/start.html

The Mozilla problem is not part of ISEE, therefore, I can't help you on that.

Hope this helps,

OK, let me try this, i make always , in the localhost, because there are too many problems to access in another PC. and the networks has no firewall, but thanks.