1752579 Members
4123 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Contract info incorrectly reported

JJSLY
Advisor

Contract info incorrectly reported

"Proactive services for your HP-UX servers, in support of your Mission Critical Partnership, Critical Services, Proactive 24 or Proactive Essentials support contracts, have not been configured as only some initial services are available with this release. However, if you are interested in sampling some of these new services, please contact your HP Services Account team to have these enabled"

I am getting the above information when I select the Server Services Tab under Remote Support and Configuration options.. on HP SIM/RSP.

I think this is happening because my support contract is reported as SC (Standard Contract). I am expecting it to be a P24 contract according to the contract signed by the customer.

How can I get this fixed?

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Re: Contract info incorrectly reported

You're correct, only Mission Critical Partnership, Critical Services, Proactive 24 or Proactive Essentials support contract can be configured for Collection.

If you believe you have P24, then you'll need to make the correction in the Entitlement (Serial Number, Product number, SAID).

SC (Standard Contract) will not be able to do data collection.

JJSLY
Advisor

Re: Contract info incorrectly reported

Thank you for the reply. The problem has been sorted. The machine was just on Support Plus 24, which is a standard contract.