Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Insight Remote Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DECevent and ISEE (older Alpha HW)

Peter_393
Occasional Visitor

DECevent and ISEE (older Alpha HW)

I am looking for a document/information on how to get DECevent working with ISEE. (UNIX or OVMS)
2 REPLIES
DIALB
HPE Pro

Re: DECevent and ISEE (older Alpha HW)

Hi Peter,

first of all for legancy Alpha/Vax servers where you must use DECevent you have to install another product called ENP
(DECevent Event Notification Program). If you download this software there is a custom letter included that discribes the configuration of ENP and DECevent. ENP will report each incident detected by DECevent to OSEM and if the OSEM Host has installed a native ISEE client that the incident will delivered from OSEM via ISEE to HP.

Pls. let me know if you are an employee of HP than I will you send a intranet link for downloading ENP. I will attach ENP customletter for Tru64 UNIX.

best regards
Dirk

I work for HP
Peter_393
Occasional Visitor

Re: DECevent and ISEE (older Alpha HW)

Hello Dirk,

yes, I am on HP's intranet. Thanks for your reply.

Peter