New Discussion юеВ

Re: Device Configuration Report on Insight Online portal fails

SOLVED
Go to solution
HanCas
Valued Contributor

Device Configuration Report on Insight Online portal fails

Hi,

I ran a couple of reports, 3 FW reports and 3 Configuration reports for my customer on Insight Online portal.

The FW reports finish within a reasonable time, but repeatedly the Configuration reports just fail after 2 days of running? Something wrong with the back-end reporting engine?

The picture is a snapshot taken immediately after the fial notificatrion november 8

13 REPLIES 13
SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

Hi,

Yes, theer were issue on HPESC reporting toool, i had also encounterd the same. I hav ebeen told by the support team that there will be a change rolleed out his weekend for the HPESC portal to fix this sisue. You can try again on Monday and if the issue persusts log a case with IRS support team who will help to redirect your query to the HEPSC Support team.

Cheers,

Sanjay (from HPE)

Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

Refer the HPESC messages for this notifications regarding planned maintennace this weekend.
Important Note: HPE Support Center is currently scheduled for planned maintenance between November 11, 2017 2:00 PM SGT and November 11, 2017 3:00 PM SGT. During this time, some site features may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Welcome to the HPE Support Center
We are currently rolling out new enhancements to bring you a new improved support experience. The first release of many beta release capabilities is a new search to find your support documents, drivers and firmware. We are continuing to improve the search experience and releasing new capabilities. Please provide us your valuable feedback as we continue to enhance your search and online support experience.
Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

HanCas
Valued Contributor

The failure happened when there was no maintenace going on. Firmware reports finish nomally. I do not believe the reporting will work during maintenance window. So why do the config repeatedly fail since the last couple of weeks?

SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

Hi,

You can try generating the reports now,  i have tested it and seems to be working now.

Regards,

Sanjay Mundhra

HPE-Singapore

Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

HanCas
Valued Contributor

I started the reports yesterday morning, now 24 hours later, they are still 'processing', so it looks like the issue has not been resolved yet.

Can you please share an email address form IRS Support team. The team I contacted before (selected Support from the Insight Online webpage) just gave a US phone number to call, which does not help, since I am not in the US

SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

Hi,

Since yesterday I have ran the device configuration reports for 30 Gen9 servers and seems to be working ok, apart from that have also generated the Service Event and Firmware Report, no issues so far. 

You can also log issues related to HPeSC using the URL mentioned below, 

www.hpe.com/support/contacthpesc

To log a support case with our IRS Support team, you can use the HPESC portal or dail the HPE Support hotline and provide them any one of the serial numbers for reference.

Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

HanCas
Valued Contributor

When using the URL as mentioned in previous I get the following reply

"The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again."

HanCas
Valued Contributor

The reports, which I started on monday 13-nov just finished with a failure status,. So for me there is no difference with the situation before the maintenance.

How to proceed?

Hans

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi,

The www.hpe.com/support/contacthpesc is the correct URL for HPESC support. However, becuase of security reasons community forum is not processing the url without http or https. I have corrected the above URL, and it should work now.

Thanks,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo