108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Error browsing packages in RSSM

S.Cooper
Advisor

Error browsing packages in RSSM

Hello,

When I go into the packages section of RSSM I get the following error

"Configuration Server Error: a service with a duplicate id was encountered; please contact support."

I dont really have much in the way of understanding of this application. I installed it so that I could get contract and warranty status for my production servers (I imagine it does a lot more, but anyway...). I have the update policy in RSSM set to automatic because I figured that way it would manage itself but something seems to have gone wrong somewhere.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer!

Cheers

Steve
5 REPLIES 5
john_347
Regular Advisor

Re: Error browsing packages in RSSM

Hi,

I have the same problem, software still works, but i get that annoying box. You have'nt upgraded to webes 6.1 ???

I tend to allow RSSWM to download the packages but deploy manually, as the last time it was auto, webes went pear shaped.

hope someone out there knows the resolution to this..

regards

JC
Chris Mitchell_4

I've also received this error, but only over the last few days. I'd assume HP have allowed the system to update with a duplicate ID and it will be fixed soon.
ITRC Test-CH
Trusted Contributor

The services services.isee.hp.com, rsswm.policy.hp.com, rsswm.software.hp.com have now three instances each. RSSWM is "struggling" over the new situation.
As a momentary workaround just click that warning away and you can work with RSSWM as before.

Regards, Werner
DanN_4
Occasional Advisor

We have the same problem just like everyone else. Started a few days ago but like some say you can click the error and it seems to work like normal. Hope HP will have a fix soon
Peter Palsherm
Occasional Advisor

a pain in the neck. I have 9 EVA Manangement Server with RSSM installed. HP please provide a fix.

Regards,

Peter