5144 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Fatal Error on some tabs of the Remote Support Configuration and Services

Mitchum
Advisor

Fatal Error on some tabs of the Remote Support Configuration and Services

Hello,

I'm getting on some tabs of the Remote Support Configuration and Services menu the following error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\hp\hpsmh\data\htdocs\isee\unified-collector\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 2712

Do you already encounter such an error or have an idea of what could be the cause?

Thank you beforehand for your help.
Kind Regards,
2 REPLIES 2
Michael Leu
Honored Contributor

Re: Fatal Error on some tabs of the Remote Support Configuration and Services

AFAIK the nusoap.php is the PHP library of RSP/ISEE that connects to the SIM webserver to get it's data. (For example the properties of the systems it has to entitle.)

So maybe there is a communcation problem between the RSP and SIM software.
Or it could be because the SIM server is very slow and does not respond before the timeout.

You can check the apache logfiles in C:\hp\hpsmh\logs\ for errors, maybe there is something useful in there.
Mitchum
Advisor

Re: Fatal Error on some tabs of the Remote Support Configuration and Services

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer.
I did not find any useful answers in those logs unfortunnatly.
On the other hand, I modified the php script which is called and add a "set_time_limit (0);" at the beginning of it.
With this, I do not have the timeout issue anymore but I can wait about 10 minutes to have the page loaded. Really don't understand why it's so slow with a fresh install... that I also reproduced on another server with the same behavior.
Our setup is HPSIM 5.3 + RSP 5.20 (Quad CPU 2.1 Ghz - 4GB RAM + DB on dedicated SQL cluster)

Thank you.