Insight Remote Support
1745827 Members
4278 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Forgot password in ISEE

Forgot password in ISEE

I forgot root or admin password and login of the ISEE.
Alex
8 REPLIES 8
Geoff Wild
Honored Contributor

Re: Forgot password in ISEE

Not too sure, but you may have to swremove/swinstall ISEE again...

Rgds...Geoff
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.
Marco Santerre
Honored Contributor

have you tried HP defaults.. admin/isee
Cooperation is doing with a smile what you have to do anyhow.
Alex Glennie
Honored Contributor

try this ....

/sbin/init.d/hpservices stop

cd /opt/hpservices/etc

cp motprefs /tmp/motprefs

vi motprefs

search for variable "AGENT_PASSWD and remove the value

save this

/sbin/init.d/hpservices start

Access the Web ui login "admin" & passwd blank.
Geoff Wild
Honored Contributor

Just found this on ITRC:

1.) /sbin/init.d/hpservices stop
2.) vi /opt/hpservices/etc/motprefs
-remove the xxxxxxxx after AGENT_PASSWD
-check for the username "AGENT_USER"
3.) /sbin/init.d/hpservices start
4.) go to the UI, login as the user, specified by "AGENT_USER", leave the passwd field empty.

Rgds...Geoff
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.
Damian O'Hara_1
Advisor

Hi,
I just followed this thread to reset the password for our W2K-powered eva3000 controller and it worked fine.
One issue remains though - we can't access the "Detailed System Information" tab. It just gives an error message saying "An error occurred on your support provider's server. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Have is this info stored at HP and by changing the password we've broken access to HP's database ?
Thanks,
Damian
Damian O'Hara_1
Advisor

Fixed by reinserting the proxy info into ISEE configuration menu :o)
Damian
Ieajilldy
Visitor

wrote:
Hi,
I just followed this thread to reset the password for our W2K-powered eva3000 controller and it worked fine.
One issue remains though - we can't access the "Detailed System Information" tab. It just gives an error message saying "An error occurred on your support provider's server. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Have is this info stored at HP and by changing the password we've broken access to HP's database ?
Thanks,
Damian

try some password reset tools like ntpassword, ophrack to reset your password.

Deasily

@Damian O'Hgara_1 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks,
Damian

i also have the same issue, how can I solve it ?