Insight Remote Support
1751710 Members
5022 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Insight Remote Support 7.0.5 6193 - Cannot Register Devices Insight Online

tomb_acn
Occasional Advisor

HP Insight Remote Support 7.0.5 6193 - Cannot Register Devices Insight Online

Hello,

we have a case opened CASE:4644958357 with level 3 IRS but we cannot sill register our device online. (http://h20564.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc)

we have unexpected error (IEE 8) after 5-6 minutes or could not saving portal visibility (firefox)

the HP registration is Ok but HP insight online failed.

Prerequesites is  ok : the port has been opened

help would be grateful

Best regards,

Thomas Bailleul

3 REPLIES 3
lowen
Advisor

Re: HP Insight Remote Support 7.0.5 6193 - Cannot Register Devices Insight Online

Hi Thomas, we are checking on this now.

Thanks for your patience.

-Lucy

I am an HP employee
tomb_acn
Occasional Advisor

Hello Lucy,

do you have some news ?

I still not able to register insight online

"An unexpected error has occurred"

We have found with HP support this error (Soaop.log)

bd07a7989e81</a:RelatesTo></s:Header><s:Body><s:Fault><s:Code><s:Value>s:Receiver</s:Value><s:Subcode><s:Value xmlns:a="http://schemas.microsoft.com/net/2005/12/windowscommunicationfoundation/dispatcher">a:InternalServiceFault</s:Value></s:Subcode></s:Code><s:Reason><s:Text xml:lang="en-US">The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error.  For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the &lt;serviceDebug&gt; configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.</s:Text></s:Reason></s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>

but  I could log in in IRS site from this server (CMS ), credentials and connection are are ok.

Thanks and Best regards

Thomas

lowen
Advisor

Hi Thomas, our Level 3 support team is working on this and are looking to set up an HP Virtual Room conference with you to understand the issue further.

Thanks for your patience,

Lucy

I am an HP employee