5881 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Insight Remote Support Std. Constantly Alerting for Old Service Event

Mathew Haynes
Occasional Contributor

HP Insight Remote Support Std. Constantly Alerting for Old Service Event

Hi,

I have HP RS Std. 7.0.8.0171 loaded on Win Server 2008 R2 which is constantly alerting on the same several service events. No new events are being generated, the report time is the same on each and every email alert including the service ID. These are customer only events.

Stopping and starting the services has no effect including a reboot. I can see them in the service events section of the web GUI but have no way to interact with them to cancel them. They are not important events but it is very annoying being spammed by RS, I can't switch it off as I still require the monitoring for legitimate events.

Anyone encountered anything similar or can steer me in the right direction?

Also, does HP offer support for Insight RS Std? I wasn't sure if HP supported these installations as it is a std. Install and therefore free/value added system.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
toddg1
HPE Pro

Hi Mathew,

I would recommend that you contact HP Support for getting some help resolving this problem. 

You should find instructions for contacting support on the HP web site where you obtained the download.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Mathew Haynes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. I will contact support shortly.