Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Insight Remote Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Insight Remote Support

SOLVED
Go to solution
Anon9475
Occasional Visitor

HP Insight Remote Support

Hello,

I have a single instance of HP IRS which is fully up-to-date running alongside HP SIM. At the weekend the network scheduled task ran and seems to have gone a bit haywire - from what I can see it appeared to start looping and sending out the same discovery emails for the same set of devices again and again before the HP IRS windows service crashed. I have tried manually starting the service again and rebooting the server, but, the same thing happens. I have also tried disabling and re-enabling the scheduled task with the same result. Has anyone come across this before, know a fix for this or point me in the best direction as to how to troubleshoot this ?

Thank you,

James

1 REPLY
toddg1
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: HP Insight Remote Support

Hi,

Sorry to hear about these problems - but it's not going to be possible to troubleshoot this via the forum, please raise a case with the HPE support team to gain assistance with this issue.

I am an HPE employee.