Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Insight Remote Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Remote support registration from iLO web

hstromek
Occasional Contributor

HP Remote support registration from iLO web

Hello,

I haven't found similar problem here, so I started new post. I'm not able to register our DL180 Gen9 to HP Insight Remote Support (direct to HP, we don't have any Insight server). In iLO web interface I pass first step where I choose connection to HP or to own server, fill out HP Passport login and succesfully appears page for the second step, which I can pass only after adding server in Insight web interface - but it never happens, nor after 1 hour no server on Insight web appears. How can I solve this?

Also I'm not able to start a case from Insight web, because I have no device to assign to.

Thank you

1 REPLY
toddg1
HPE Pro

Re: HP Remote support registration from iLO web

Have you tried calling HPE support to get assistance with this?  From your description - that's the next thing I suggest

I am an HPE employee.