1752810 Members
5891 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Hardening Insight Remote Support for goverment

sjm_nola
Occasional Contributor

Hardening Insight Remote Support for goverment

Looking for a hardending guide for goverment on version 7.5 of HP Insight Remote Support (IRS). Please provide a location to obtain such guide, or whom I may need to speak to about a deep dive on the security configuration of IRS version 7.5 installed onto Windows 2012 R2. Trying to get it to pass STIG requirements. 

3 REPLIES 3
toddg1
HPE Pro

The most recent security whitepaper we have is for 7.3, unfortunately.  However, it is  still mostly correct.

Since that release, we have the ability for users to disable SSLv3 (due to Poodle and other SSL risks)

Technical White Paper

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
sjm_nola
Occasional Contributor

very familiar with it… but the guide does not provide the detailed answers to the questions in the STIG guidence, general or industry best practices is not enough.

blwatHPE

@sjm_nola  can you be more specific about what areas you are asking about?  The STIG is a huge collection of documents covering a wide range of areas. (OS, Web Service, DB, AntiVirus, Network routing, etc).