3631 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: High Processor Usage

jaywardhan
Frequent Advisor

High Processor Usage

Hi all,

I am observing a very high processor usage in my SIM server. The Cpu usage is seen to cross 95% mark most of the time.

I further observed multiple "iseectl.exe" processes eating up the cpu.

Attaching the processes running on SIM Server. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7
phr00zen
Advisor

did you get any answer to your questions?

I too am facing loads of errors from iseectl.exe. Here is the error.

Reporting queued error: faulting application iseectl.exe, version 5.10.26.0, faulting module iseectl.exe, version 5.10.26.0, fault address 0x001b3ba3

Any idea why I am getting multiple errors for this?

Thanks.
Todd Schelin
Valued Contributor

I am also getting this error. Started happening after I upgraded from Insight Control version 2.30 to 2.35. It is happening on two of my Insight Control servers that were upgraded. Anyone know how to fix this error?
Edward B. Eckstein

Hi, I have a peer who has the same issue. Was there a resolution to this issue?
jaywardhan
Frequent Advisor

Hi, I have recently installed HP SIM 5.3 in our environment. I dont see this issue occuring as of today.
phr00zen
Advisor

We upgraded to 5.3, and we are still seeing this issue.. anyone found a solution to this?
jaywardhan
Frequent Advisor

Hi

You may disable the Desta Service and monitor the cpu usage.

In my environment i am not observing high Cpu. We had around 1300 servers in our CMS. Now, we are amidst testing of RSP and have only around 30 Devices being monitored by SIM. I have observed SIM crashing when used to manage a large number of devices.

Regards,
Jay
phr00zen
Advisor

What is Desta Service?
I can't find the desta service on my hpsim server.. I tried the net stop desta_service, but am getting the 1060 error..