1753629 Members
5849 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: IRS Update 7.8

Jappens

IRS Update 7.8

Hey All ,

I'm facing issues with the last update from IRS. Since the update I'm not able to open the webpage anymore. even all services are running IRS does not work. Even after a reboot or manually restart the services no result.

Does someone facing the same issue and already found a solution for this ?

Thx

7 REPLIES 7
SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

I had encountered similiar issues, Can you check the IRS logs to verify if the PostGres SQL Database is up and running? Good to log case with HPE support to help troubleshoot this further.

Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Jappens

Hey ,

I already opend an HPE ticket on Friday . Still waiting for a Solution. Database is indeed not up.

kind regards

toddg1
HPE Pro

For sure you need to open a case.  Have you tried rebooting the host device to see if the services start then?

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Jappens

I tried already everything :o)

Rebooting the host several times and restarting the services .

conti
Occasional Advisor

hello,

is there someone with an update on that case as i am facing the same issue and i am not able to solve it.

i have upgraded IRS from 7.7 to 7.8 using the package installer ... everything looks fine until i've tried to start the application.

THanks for any update on it

conti
Occasional Advisor

hello,

is there someone with an update on that case as i am facing the same issue and i am not able to solve it.

i have upgraded IRS from 7.7 to 7.8 using the package installer ... everything looks fine until i've tried to start the application.

Thanks for any update on it

toddg1
HPE Pro

Conti,

If none of the suggestions posted already in this thread are helping, it's time to raise a case with HPE support.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo