1753437 Members
5007 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ISEE Client

kholikt
Super Advisor

ISEE Client

I have got the SPOP server. So am I right that I need to download the ISEE -standard edition and installed it to the client.

Do I need the esm installed?

The client is running on hp-ux 11.

If I have va7400 do I need any additional component.
abc
2 REPLIES 2
Frauke Denker_2
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISEE Client

Hello,
so the SPOP ist installed, ISEE is configured and registert, the client is installed on the SPOP and yiu want to start installing other system with the client software. Am I right?
Therefor you need to doenload the software for the SC from http://www.software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductsList.do?groupName=Instant+Support+Enterprise+Edition+%28ISEE%29
and install it according to the getting started guide. For the VA you need a special peace of software call VA event handler. This is available at the above mentioned location as well. The installations steps for the VA Event Handler are discribed in the getting started guide as well. Make sure you have CVSDM 1.05 or 1.06 installed on the system you want to use for the VA monitoring.
Hope that helps
Frauke
Frauke Denker_2
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISEE Client

Forgot you question concerning EMS: ISEE depends in the monitoring software. So for HPUX you need EMS and for netservers the toptools agents.