4864 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ISEE ip problems

M.J. van der Meer
Frequent Advisor

ISEE ip problems

Hello,

We have several middleware servers on HPUX 11.11 with clustered weblogic nodes. Because of the clustering there are two ip-addresses per server, so one for the server (machine) itself and one for weblogic clustering (crossover cable). Now the problem is that when ISEE submits its weekly cron information to HP, HP returns an information message that the incident has been closed or something similar. The message from HP contains also an URL ("To view more details about this incident, click on the following link")with the ip-number of the weblogic internal clustering; with this link (ip-number) it is not possible to connect via the GUI to he server. Replacing this ip with the correct ip all goes fine. Now what can I do, so that the incoming message from HP contains the correct ip-address?
Thanks for all your replies in advance
Martijn
2 REPLIES 2
Stefan Stechemesser
Honored Contributor

Re: ISEE ip problems

Hi Martijn,

this is a known problem and currently I'm not aware of any workaround. The problem is that ISEE always takes the LAST lan card's IP address/hostname (lan0, lan1, lan2 ...) to generate the mail. The ISEE Lab is aware of this error and a fix is planned for future releases of ISEE. If anybody finds a workaround, this would be a good place to post it.

Best regards

Stefan
M.J. van der Meer
Frequent Advisor

Re: ISEE ip problems

Stefan,

Thanks for your reply; I will be patient...

Martijn