Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Insight Remote Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISEE on 11.23

SOLVED
Go to solution
Alice Seeley
Frequent Advisor

ISEE on 11.23

I have ISEE A.03.50.861 (pre-installed) with HPUX 11.23 (IA). I have enable the proper directories per the installation guide and appear to have configured it correctly. I received my entitlements, etc. My question is this-In display all devices it shows up as unnamed device yet has the system handle in the next column so I know I did something right but I can't figure out how to get the name in so it is not listed as an unnamed device. I tried deleting and then doing a reconnect to server but it shows up the same way again. I must have missed something somewhere. Any ideas.
Here is what the view looks like in the browser:
--Unnamed Device-- 0 ethcogq1 HPUX
1 REPLY
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: ISEE on 11.23

Hi,

You need to download and install the current ISEE version A.03.95.026 for IA-64. This has the fix for unnamed devices.
You can download from http://software.hp.com

Regards,