Insight Remote Support
1748246 Members
3165 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ISEE

Henk Jonkers

ISEE

Is it posible to send an e-mail to any e-mailaddress, when an incident is submitted to the HP Support Center.

thanks Henk
5 REPLIES 5
Bill McNAMARA_1
Honored Contributor

Can you clarify?
Are you talking about predictive?

Later,
Bill
It works for me (tm)
Henk Jonkers

No I am talking about "Instant Support Enterprise Edition" (ISEE).

Henk
rbiorn
Advisor

ISEE supports connecting directly to the Internet or connecting through a proxy server. The Web proxy server must be configured to allow traffic between the server with ISEE installed and the regional HP Support Center.
Any E-mail will be submitted from the HP Support Center to receipients defined in the ISEE configuration on your server. So here we talk about incomming E-mail, the same as any other E-mail.
So, if you have configured your ISEE installation with one or more E-mail receipients, this would be fine.

Regards
Ragnar
"You cannot achieve anything beyond your wildest dreams --- if you don't have any wild dreams"
rbiorn
Advisor

If the E-mail address filed in the Contact Options only allow one address, I would recomend that you make a rule on your Exchange server or your mail client that distibutes the response from HP Support Center.

Regards
Ragnar
"You cannot achieve anything beyond your wildest dreams --- if you don't have any wild dreams"
Martin Coule
Occasional Advisor

The answer is you can get e-mail sent to any email address except that the e-mail address must be externally routable. In other words, it cannot be an internal company e-mail address but must have the capability of being e-mailed from outside the company.