5378 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Insight Remote Support 7.9.0.0098 Failed to connect to HPE via proxy

jeremysherriff
Occasional Advisor

Hi JTodd1

I appreciate your attempts to assist but this is bigger than turn it off/turn it on.

I have four C7000 chassis managed by two OneView instances with an additional 30+ DL3x0 servers each, and I have two Synergy chassis managed by the two internal OneView instances built into the Synergy frames.  These span two datacentres with disparate internet connections with firewalls provided by two different vendors (so that we can't fall prey to the same vulnerability via two vectors).  All are giving the same issue, and all diagnostics, packet captures etc show the responses from the HPE back-end portals are the issue.

All OneView instances are "current" version of v4.10.xxx although the exact build number varies.

The packet captures show the API calls correctly heading to https://api.support.hpe.com/ where they are all given a "302 resource moved" response (correctly).  Each is then sent off to the relevant load-balancer endpoint where we get a variety of "responses" - sometimes we get "500 internal server error", other times we get "504 resource not available" and then other times we get no response at all and the request times out.

Thankfully all my SuperDome Flex systems are managed via IRS, which as stated perviously is now working again after an outage that spanned at least 3 weeks.

Perhaps you could prompt someone to contact me in regards to ticket #5334230283 ?  That ticket was last updated more than 7 days ago for this issue.

Cheers,

Jeremy

DetaChandra
Regular Visitor

Hello Jeremy,

As discussed, the backend issue is now resolved. As requested please provide us with the latest logs from OneView.

Once we have the logs we will analyze the same and get back to you with an update. 

Chandra shekar

I am a HPE Employee
uzimmermann
Frequent Advisor

Chandra, this problem is NOT solved. My OneView instances are disconnecting and reconnecting so often, it isn't possible to modify Remote Support or add devices to remote support.

JTodd1
Frequent Advisor

Hi - Please log a call with support so they can assist with your issue. https://www.hpe.com/us/en/services/get-connected.html#tehnical

I am an HPE employee