9339 Online
108806 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Licensing a HP Insight manager

Marat Zalotdinov
Frequent Advisor

Licensing a HP Insight manager

Good afternoon!
Has downloaded HP Insight manager, has registered it on rules as it has been specified in the instruction, to me have sent license key certificate, it has approached to manager. But unfortunately at use HP insight manager migration swears that there is no key (license)
What could it be?
I have downloaded this product from a site hp (more truly to me suppliers on testing have downloaded)

Thanks for the help!
5 REPLIES 5
17thierry
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

The licence key is always the same for HPSIM and it's free.
Reload the old license key or download a new licence.
Marat Zalotdinov
Frequent Advisor

And how do I download a new license key? I tried, but have come to the same. I downloaded the Insight manager from the site. Call technical support, replied that they do not support if I dangled themselves
17thierry
Occasional Advisor

Normaly, if the product is not registered, you must have a popup "Registration" with a buttom "register now".
Click on this buttom to have got the licence key. You must have ├Г  passport HP.

If you don't have a popup registration, goes in HPSIM interface to option => registration and in the popup registration click on "register now".
Marat Zalotdinov
Frequent Advisor

That's exactly what I have already registered this product. But I can't work with Migration pack, said that no license
17thierry
Occasional Advisor

Sorry,

I didn't understand your licence problem, your problem is not with HPSIM but with
Insight Control server migration.
This product is not free, and the licence is not the same that the licence HPSIM.
You need to buy a licence for Insight Control to use Insight Control server migration.