5186 Online
108762 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Motiv Insight default login

Chetan B Dixit
Occasional Contributor

Motiv Insight default login

Hi,

I am new to ISEE. We have installed ISEE client and SPOP server in our environment.
We want to see the incidents(cases) created for the events sent thru' ISEE client.
For this, we have installed Motiv Insight - which I understand is a client that connects to either the SPOP server or the ISEE backend server.
Can you please let me know the default loginname, password and default port (for SPOP and ISEE server).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Chetan Dixit
5 REPLIES 5
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Hi,

If you only want to see incidents, you can logon to your SPOP, there should be an icon called "Enterprise Services Console", or you can access the same ESC from:

https://localhost:8080/console, replace localhost by the SPOP's IP if you do this from another desktop.
Login as admin/isee, you will find Open Incidents and Closed Incidents on the left pane.

That's much easier than using Motive Insight.

Let me know if this helps,

Regards,
Chetan B Dixit
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
What I wanted was an interface that can be used not just to view incidents but also to make modifications (like assign/update a case) and I cannot do that from the web interface - which is why I wanted to use Motiv Insight.

In order to access Motiv Insight, I added myself as a user thru' the ESC of SPOP.
After that I could invoke the Insight GUI.

Regards,
Chetan Dixit
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Motive Insight can only be launched on the SPOP itself from Start > Program > Motive > Insight.

You will need to create an user account (from ESC) with proper access priviledge.

Looks like you already figured this out.

Regards,
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Hi Chetan,

I wasn't sure if you are a Customer or HP Employee, this forum is mostly for Customers, but if you are HP Employee and need info to access Motive Insight on the Backend (this is inside HP network and only available for HP), send me an email and I'll get you the info.

Regards,
Chetan B Dixit
Occasional Contributor

Hi Liem,

Thanks for your response.

I am an HP employee. I got my ISEE account created thru' the portal:
https://mysupport.hp.com
(you need to login using your NT account)
I am now able to access the ISEE backend infrastructure thru' Motive Insight.

Thanks,
Chetan Dixit.