Insight Remote Support
1751966 Members
4702 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Need a hand resolving a registration error

kultar

Need a hand resolving a registration error

Hey hey.. I just finished configure HP IRS and it is registered with my HP Insight online account.

I went through the ilo to register just this 1 server, as a test, to the HP IRS box and received the following error:

Remote Support Registration Error. Please unregister and re-register device. (Insufficient device identifier information)

I've double checked Firewalls and security groups and I have everything configured as it should be. Any insight into how I can resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4
toddg1
HPE Pro

Re: Need a hand resolving a registration error

1. If this contunies to happen,  I would suggest you open a support case with HP to help determine what might be happening.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Cali
Honored Contributor

Reset the iLO and Try again, or Update the iLO Firmware.

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
dstammen
Occasional Visitor

Did you ever found a solution on this?

Having the same issue, in contact with HPE but they are taking a long time to resolve the issue.

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @dstammen,

Thank you for writing to us! We request you please take a moment to reply to the private message we've sent and provide the requested information. This will enable us to address your concerns with the relevant team.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo