1753947 Members
7778 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

New ISEE Install... No data entry available for System Handle

Jack C. Mahaffey
Super Advisor

New ISEE Install... No data entry available for System Handle

Working on install of ISEE and there aren't any dialog/text boxxes for enterint the system handle as displayed in the Getting Started Guide? Any ideas how to get this info loaded?

jack...
4 REPLIES 4
LisaW
Valued Contributor

Re: New ISEE Install... No data entry available for System Handle

I have to assume you have loaded the newest ISEE version, Hopper A.03.00. on UNIX OS

In this version you will be prompted for the contact information first, which then gets submitted, then the same screen will come back again and you will see the following additional fields:

Entitlement Information
*required fields

Select the Entitlement Type from the list and enter the Entitlement Identifier.

Entitlement Type* (here you use the pull down to choose either System Handle or Service Agreement ID(SAID)
Entitlement Identifier* (this is where you type you System Handle)
(Case Sensitive)

Lisa Williams
Jack C. Mahaffey
Super Advisor

I needed to install an older version of ISEE in order to see the system handle field. All is okay now. I installed the older version, submitted the changes and once everything looked okay I upgraded to 3.00.

Jack...

Hello,

I have also received the same error message(entitlement check error) whereby the field for the system handle cannot be found. Tried it on two servers running ISEE 3.00. I have included the mad.log for your reference.

Any help is much treasured.
Norman_21
Honored Contributor

Malysia,

You should have started your own thread. However, if you are able to start the ISEE by opening the browser and typing:
http://servername:5060/start.html

once you login, on the left pane, click the
1. Configuration Options (another windows will popup).
2. Click on System
look at the top page, you should be able to see it
Entitlement Type*:SystemHandle
Entitlement Identifier*
(Case Sensitive)

Good luck.
"Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching"/ My first point was given by SEP on January 31, 2003