cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication

Records Management
Frequent Advisor

PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication

I'm in the process of building our new SIM installation, which is exclusively HP-UX servers with a Win2003 SIM server.

I have six "test" HP-UX servers configured into SIM with RSP. Four work perfectly with test events, and two don't. For the two that don't I see the following messages in the syslog.

Apr 2 09:59:48 rmsvmh4 cimserver[3440]: PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication: PGS08001: CIM HTTP OR HTTPS CONNECTOR CANNOT CONNECT TO rmsismgr:7906. CONNECTION FAILED.
Apr 2 09:59:48 rmsvmh4 cimserver[3440]: PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication: PGS08001: CIM HTTP OR HTTPS CONNECTOR CANNOT CONNECT TO rmsismgr:7906. CONNECTION FAILED.

The servers and the SIM are on the same subnet. All six HP-UX servers are running 11.31 Sep 08.

I have tried all of the usual things. I can even open a browser session from on the problem servers via Firefox to the rmsismgr:7906 port.
3 REPLIES
Erik De Neve
Occasional Visitor

Re: PGS10405: Failed to deliver an indication

I've exactly the same issue.

Do you already found a solution?

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Erik
Ramones
Frequent Advisor

Hi

I believe that is a FW issue.
If you have a FW between the server and the hpsim ask networking departement to open this ports: 50001;50004;5989;7906

Regards,
R
Pawan Rawat_1
Frequent Advisor

Hi Records

See the below thread
http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1359604

check for host name mismatch OpenSSL log in syslog for your CMS name in hp ux client.See if cms host entry is correct in hpux host file.
If this is not the issue then you need to remove webes and install it again.it is better your remove SysFaultMgmt also and install it again in the end.

Thanks
Pawan