4310 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Problem proxy setting with IRS7.0.9

gchiappini
Advisor

Problem proxy setting with IRS7.0.9

Hi,

i have a problem with the IRS when I use the proxy setting username and password

After i insert the username and password on the proxy setting after 5 minutes this user become locked by the security group.

It seems as if something would change the password on the web proxy setting of the IRS

There 's never happened to such a thing??

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Gianluca

5 REPLIES 5
toddg1
HPE Pro

I would recommend that you open a support call with HP to see if they can help you troubleshoot

the problem with your proxy setup.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Ray85
Occasional Visitor

how to fix this problem ? because i have the same case....Thanks

toddg1
HPE Pro

Hi Ray,

Hopefully you are not using I-RS 7.09 - as that went out of support 3-4 years ago.  What version of the product are you using, and can you be a little more specific about the problem you are having?

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Ray85
Occasional Visitor

i using IRS 7.7.0.0063.

Initially, the internet status is connected but after 5-10 minutes internet status becomes not connected.
And after we checked the user proxy status becomes locked.
We also try to use another proxy user but still the result remains the same.
the problem is why the user proxy is always locked when inserted into irs.

toddg1
HPE Pro

I don't think we've ever seen this type of problem before.  At this time, it will be best for you to work with our support team.

Sorry I can't do more here.   At the top of the I-RS screen, is the "Hosting Device Health" showing red/green?

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo