Insight Remote Support
1753979 Members
4210 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

RCM collection data via ISEE

Herbert Bures

RCM collection data via ISEE

Tried to activate ISEE transport in RCM on Alpha/OpenVMS, but sending the data to ISEE client results in the following error message:
ISEE-F-DIAGSUBFAIL code 126879999
and a second error code %X079008FF
Used ISEEclient version A.03.95
Used RCM version V5.0-628
Is anybody able there, to interpret this codes, or able to give me a hint where to find a translation of this codes ?
Because the message starts with ISEE- it's hopefully the correct place to post this question.
Thanks in advance
Herbert
3 REPLIES 3
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Re: RCM collection data via ISEE

Hi Herbert,
There is a log file on the OVMS client, MASTER.LOG, that will give you a good snapshot of the collection process including that of the handing off the data from RCM to ISEE.

Also, RCMISEE.LOG in the RCM$DATA and ISEE$LOG:SUBMITDATA.LOG will also have a record giving the status of the transmission.

Hope this helps,

Herbert Bures

Hallo,

Many thanks for your support, but the error message I posted where part of that files. I'm not able to interpret the information I found in that files to find the root cause for this issue. I don't know who is responsible for such a problem. Do you know, who is able to help me in case of this problem/messages ?

Thanks, and kind regards
Herbert
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

My suggestion is to call your HP Support Center and get the info from the team who supports RCM.

Regards,