7680 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Remote Delivery Down - Stalled submissions

Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Re: Remote Delivery Down - Stalled submissions

Hi,
The most common problem with "Remote Delivery Down - Stalled submissions" is with OSEM configuration. There are a few things you can check and correct within OSEM:

1. If you configured Company Information (Company name, Contact, Telephone ...etc...)then you do NOT need to configure this same info on each Managed System. The duplicated info will cause OSEM fail to deliver to ISEE.

2. Check the problem System for Entitlement information, Serial number, Product number, Entitlement ID...), you need to fill them in.

3. Check the Stalled event, make sure hostname received in the event is the same as hostname you've configured in Managed Systems.

Hope this helps,
Lawrance Lee_1
HPE Pro

I've decided to subscribe to this thread because I'm also seeing the problem.

If I send a test OSEM message via Start->Programs->OSEM V1.4->Test OSEM, the ISEE does deliver this to the isee.asiapac.hp.com site, so I know that OSEM is able to communicate properly with ISEE.

So why does the test work but not the "real" traps?

Is there any point in upgrading OSEM to the latest version? I am on OSEM 1.4, crsm 7.4.14

Thanks,

Lawrance
I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Albert Smith_1
Regular Advisor

I had the same issue and I resolved it. If you are using SIM remove all Company information from the OSEM viewer. Restart CSRM and your mail should get delivered to HP. Use SIM to set the contact information and the entitlement information as OSEM is just passing information from SIM to ISEE to HP.

Stefan m├еhl
Occasional Advisor

Hi
I also see this on some of my server's.
As Liem wrote it's crucial to have:
Serial number
Product number
for CW to correct identify the server.
I't works OK on the server that is identified by CW.

//Stefan