1748195 Members
3487 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Remote Support Returns Inaccurate Data through SIM

Ty Moser
Occasional Contributor

Remote Support Returns Inaccurate Data through SIM

I have been through all of the documentation that I could find for SIM & Remote Support and could still not solve my problem. When I run a Warranty & Contract info report I get data returned for most of the servers but it is all the same and all wrong.

The given warranty start Date is: Wed, 12/31/1969, 5:00 PM GMT-07:00.
The give end date is: Wed, 12/31/1969, 5:00 PM GMT-07:00.

The only difference I could find between the servers that reported back and the ones that didn't is that the ones that reported back have less data collected about them.

One more thing I noticed was that under Options > Remote Support Configuration Services... > (tab) Remote Support Services. Is that I get an error about the SSL certificate: "GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
SANJAY MUNDHRA
HPE Pro

Re: Remote Support Returns Inaccurate Data through SIM

I had faced a similiar issue when browsing through the Remote services tab, infact I was not able to see the second tab when logged onto the CMS server, due to IE security issue. I would recommend that you log in using the browser on other system (your Laptop) https://cms-ipaddress:50000. Other way to fix the IE security issue on the CMS is that you need to remove the "enhanced security" product from the Add Remove Windows Components in the Add Remove Programs options under Control Panel.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sanjay
Cheers,
Sanjay Mundhra
I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo