108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Remote Support Software Errors

SOLVED
Go to solution
Kevin Stamper
Advisor

Remote Support Software Errors

I received a few errors when collecting contract/warranty information. I verified the service is running on the target systems and HP can be contacted. Any help would be appreciated.

Errors are:

The system did not have an assigned product number, but one was returned by the
contract and warranty service, 301111-001. This can be updated in the HP SIM sy
stem properties page. There was a problem processing the request. Verify the Remote Support Client service is running, properly configured and that the HP SIM server has access to the internet.

There was no response from the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client and
/or the remote entitlement service at hp.com. Verify the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client service is running, properly configured and that the HP SIM server has access to the internet.

Could not obtain contract and/or warranty data for the system. Additional inform
ation regarding the problem is shown below.
no valid credentials key pair was found - could not apply any precedence rule - please check the incident/request properties for valid credentials key pair.
3 REPLIES 3
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Tip on getting in HP Forum...apply you re points...you 8 messages no points applied, the points are next of the date and time( usally it by default ''Unassigned'' in every responce you get from everybody.

1-3: The answer didn't help answer my question, but thanks anyhow!
4-7: The answer helped with a portion of my question, but I still need help.
8-10: The answer has solved my problem completely! I'm a happy camper!

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?
There are 3 reasons why we feel rating replies is such an important feature:

1.) Others have taken time to help you, so please give them credit for their help.
2.) Your rating will help your peers earn points toward their Forums status, and you will validate the quality of the solution you've received.
3.) Other readers will understand which answer best solved a problem, enriching the community knowledge being shared.
Kevin Stamper
Advisor

Now let's get to the matter at hand. If HP wants us to use their products effectively then we should get the proper responses to our issues.
gabew75
Solution

Try turning off IE Enhanced Security Configuration on the server.