108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Removing server from ISEE Enterprise Console

SOLVED
Go to solution
Sprint UNIX Admin
Occasional Advisor

Removing server from ISEE Enterprise Console

I have a duplicate server name in the ISEE Enterprise Console. I've looked in the SPOP user guide and the Admin guide, and also the online help, but cannot find where I can remove a server from the "Enterprise Console -> View all devices" view.

The best I've been able to do so far is make the unwanted entry "unactionable".

Anyone know how to remove a server from the console?
2 REPLIES 2
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Hello Sprint Unix Admin,

Please contact your ASE and ask him/her to upgrade ISEE on your SPOP to the current version. This version has the delete button next to each device and you'll be able to remove the unwanted device easily.

If that cannot be done, please ask your ASE to raise a case (or you can call in yourself) with the Support Center and we'll provide the commands to delete those devices. I just don't want to give out the commands here, it's dangerous if you're mistakenly delete the wrong one.

Regards,
Frauke Denker_2
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

Hello,
the remove the device, put the curser over the system name you want to remove (you will see an id number associated with the hostname link on the bottom of the screen). Paste the following url in the Browser's address bar, replace the XX with the deviceid, and hit enter.
https://127.0.0.1:8080/console/pages/EditDevice?command=delete&deviceid=XX&nextUrl=entDeviceList.jsp
View the device groups. The client should not be listed. Make sure that the device in not configured for maps, else remove the client from that group prior to deleting the device from the SPOP database.
Regards
Frauke