1753781 Members
7539 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Removing servers from SPOP server

MikeL_4
Super Advisor

Removing servers from SPOP server

Is there a way to remove a server from the Device List on the SPOP server ?? I don't know how but for a couple of the servers there are two entries which I believe is causing a Not-Polling error to be generated.
5 REPLIES 5
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Mike,

If your SPOP is running 3.90, then you can REMOVE the devices, there is a Remove button on the right hand side.

If you are running 3.50, let me know and I'll show you how to remove them.

Regards,
MikeL_4
Super Advisor

Liem, I don't see how to determine the version but I don't see any remove button anywhere by a server so I guess it is at the older version.
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

To find the version:

1. From DOS, run regedit
2. Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hewlett-Packard\Isee\
3. Click on SPOP, you will find the version number on the right hand side.
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Mike,

There is one odcign1 "not polling" as I can see. Let me know if this is the one you want to remove and I'll do it for you.

Regards,
Frauke Denker_2
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Mike,
ether there is a "delete" button in the "view all devices" section (means you habe a 3.95 SPOP) or there is non (SPOP version < 3.95). If there is no, do the following:
- put the curser over the system name you want to remove (you will see an id number associated with the hostname link on the bottom of the screen). check for the deviceID
- paste the following url in the Browser's address bar, replace the XX with the deviceid, and hit enter.
https://127.0.0.1:8080/console/pages/EditDevice?command=delete&deviceid=XX&nextUrl=entDeviceList.jsp
This remove the device from you SPOP database.
Regards
Frauke