1752682 Members
5435 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: SEA v6.1: How to resend problem report

Panzer_1
Frequent Advisor

SEA v6.1: How to resend problem report

My EVA reported a disk failure this morning. Due to missing product number, WEBES was unable to send the problem report to HP. The message in Webes Notification is "Undelivered: ISEE; Delivered: SMTP, LOG;". How do I resend the problem report after the configuration is fixed?
3 REPLIES 3
BPE
Esteemed Contributor

Note the ID of the call which did not went to HP.
On the sea notification page you need to select the dispatch tab in the lower part of the page search and select for the entry with the same ID. Select ISEE from the lower list and resend the call by pushing the resend button.

Back to the notification page you should see after a while in transit and later the link to the call status id.

I would also first check that the changes you made are done in HP SIM in case of HP IRSA.

And a wccproxy test is also a good test if you had problems to send service events to HP.
BPE
Esteemed Contributor

Ups,
It seems that it depends on the build of verion 6.1. I just saw a DL 3xx G7 system with build 196 which could not resend the undelivered event. I am running 6.1 on a blade
and it behaves different. I can send "wccproxy test" events to HP. We try to find out what the differences between the two systems can be. Both are installed with the latest IRSA Kit but downloaded at a different time.

Panzer_1
Frequent Advisor

Your suggested solution worked for me.